(This is an older post that I did when I joined up with another great blogger:)
Kristin over at Little Miss Glamour is having a Gotta Have It Linky party. She is moving to a new school next year and wants some great ideas on what she's gotta have.
1. If you were to take a look at my desk you would see Post Its everywhere. I am super forgetfull!! Seriously my sister calls me Ms. Short Term Memory (anyone know that from SNL??) Anyway if I don't write it down it's gone!!
2. I use sheet protectors for everything in my class!! I don't always have time to laminate and when I do head down to do it, the machine is usually broken or out of laminating film!! All these cute little center freebies I find I just pop in and "voila" instant center ready to go without the lamination. They also protect my papers from all the little critters in my closets!! I use them for math facts practice so I don't have to keep makeing xeroxes of their timed math quizzes. You can write on them with dry earse markers and they wipe right off-(See last post;)
3. I love my Elmo document camera. It makes things so much easier!!
4. Baskets and buckets of every size shape and color!! I use them for books, centers, cubbies, organizing, you name it!!
5. A little Emergency Bag in my desk drawer-Aspirin, bandaids, feminine products, safety pins, hair bands, mints (coffee breath) money and usually some sort of hard candy-sweettarts are my fave:)
I read some other great posts and one included a good pencil sharpener!! I want to know who has a good one because I have never had one last an entire year!!
Got this little baby last week!!
Head over to Kelley's or Kristin's to link up!!